Oil extracted from the coconut tree fruits historically is one of the main food stuffs of peoples of Indonesia, India and Thailand. Thanks to the many curative properties coconut oil is also used for a long time in ayurvede (a traditional Indian medicine system). This healthy vegetable product is very popular among South-Asian women as the best product for daily skin and hair care. Before you download Coconut Oil Secret book, I’d like to note some useful properties of coconut oil. When regularly consuming coconut oil:
1. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and germicide effect, so it can be used as a supportive medium as part of the complex curing of candidiasis, mycosis, serpigo, herpes, hepatitis, flue, contagious respiratory diseases , diseases of urinary and genital system. Largely this coconut oil’s effect is determined by the content of vitamin E, lauric, myristic, capric, caprylic fatty acids.
2. It helps improving functional status of cardiovascular system, impedes the development of atherosclerosis, thrombosis, ischemic heart disease and hypertension. Coconut oil contains following components (lauric, oleic, palmitic fatty acid, vitamin E) which help to decrease the amount of “bad cholesterol” (which causes formation of atheromatous plaques in the blood vessels) and decrease elevated blood pressure. Vitamin E, contained in the coconut oil also lowers increased blood viscosity and strengthens artery walls.
3. It positively effects thyroidea’s function.
4. It lowers the risk of development of digestion system diseases. Coconut oil, which activates healing of damaged mucous membranes of gastrointestinal tract is an especially healthy product for people suffering from ulcerative colitis and segmental enteritis. Lauric acid, contained in coconut oil has high anti-bacterial activity and is quite effective against Helicobacter pylori, which causes such diseases as gastritis, gastroduodenitis, duodenal and gastric ulcer.
5. it is helpful when consumed by people suffering from type-II diabetes , impedes obesity development. Coconut oil improves natural insulin production by pancreas, activates and speeds up metabolic processes, helps changing glucose content in blood back to normal when suffering from diabetes.
6. Impedes development of hepatic steatosis, kidney and gallstone diseases.
7. has sedative and anti-stress effect.
8. Impedes caries and senile osteoporosis development, lowers the risk of development of degenerative dystrophic arthrotropic diseases. This coconut oil effect is connected with a high concentration of calcium, phosphorus, hyaluronan (which is a main component of interarticular liquid) and is also determined by the ability of this vegetable product to increase effectiveness of calcium and magnium digestion, which are necessary to form bone tissue, tooth enamel and dentine.
9. It helps to increase immune defense, is healthy to feeding mothers. Coconut oil is distinct because of high content of lauric fatty acid – medium, which is also a component of breast milk and helps improving immunity of a newborn baby.
10. It has antioxidative effect, prevents premature aging, lowers risk of Alzheimer disease development and cancer.
11. When used externally it speeds up healing of damaged skin and has germicide effect, coconut oil improves the efficiency of preventive measures and complex healing of dermatological diseases ( including psoriasis, dermatitis, tetter).
For more detailed information about how and when to use coconut oil in your life I highly recommend to download Coconut Oil Secret book. You can find all coconut oil secrets in it and all the information about coconut oil’s correct use in everyday life.