Hair growth is a very stable process, because our hair grows about to 1.2 cm a month. Some of us are more fortunate as their hair can grow to 15 cm per year. And some of us have problem – their hair grows very weakly and slowly, not reaching the accepted norm even halfway. This may be due to genetics, certain diseases, bad habits and constant mechanical and chemical damage of hair. To ensure that the growth is normal, you need to keep complete and healthy diet, regular intake of vitamins and microelements. Let’s see how we can speed up hair growth at home. By the way, using the book Hair Loss Miracle Solution you can restore your lost hair in just a few months. Be sure to download the electronic version in PDF format by the link at the bottom of the page.
The Basic Rules And Recipes For Faster Hair Growth
1. Hair can grow accordingly to the norms. However, if they are badly damaged and the ends are split, you can simply not notice hair growth, because split ends and damaged ends constantly break off. Therefore, it is recommended to regularly cut the ends, so the hair will grow back faster and will look healthy, strong, shiny and elastic.
2. To grow beautiful hair, it is recommended to use masks. The mask based on coffee will help to make your hair healthier and thicker, that will give them extra volume. For cooking, you will need to mix the egg yolk (be sure to separate it from the protein!), coffee grounds or finely ground coffee (2 tsp.), fat sour cream (1 tbsp), argan or coconut oil (1 tbsp). Mix all the ingredients until smooth, then quickly apply the mask on your hair to keep it from flowing, and wrap head with cling film. Tie a warm towel. Withstand such mask for 30-40 minutes, then carefully wash the head and apply the fluid. The mask is applied 1-2 times a week. The result may be noted after the first application. The mask should not be used to blondes and fair-haired people, because it can have slightly coloring effect.
3. Nicotinic acid (other names – nicotinamide, Niacin, vitamin B3, vitamin PP) is an excellent way to accelerate hair growth. Niacin strengthens hair follicles, increases blood circulation around hair follicles, and promotes growth. In addition, nicotinic acid regulates the metabolism and controls the work of sebaceous and sweat glands, that lets reduce the oiliness of the scalp if you have oily hair. It is not necessarily to take it inside. In pharmacies the vitamin is sold in the form of ampoules with a solution. The content of the ampoule should be rubbed into the scalp with massage movements once every two days; the treatment course is 1 month. Acid has no smell; the consistency does not differ from water. So you don’t need to wash it off the head. It can be used on clean dry hair also.
4. Niacin can be mixed with drugstore tincture of red pepper. It also can be used separately. The tincture promotes the strengthening and growth; in a month of regular use you will notice a lot of new short hair on the scalp. It should also be rubbed into the skin of a scalp with massage movements. Usually, the procedure does not cause any unpleasant feelings. Exceptions may be the subsequent use of the dryer, in the mode of hot air jet, or inflammation of the skin on a head.
5. What is the secret of ready remedies for hair growth, shampoos and conditioners in particular? They have medical remedies that enhance the circulation, however, its concentration is minimal, and therefore, it is not possible to note strong growth after its usage. But nothing prevents you to add such remedies to your shampoo when washing hair. The main ones are: menthol, eucalyptus, and cedar and juniper essential oil. Add a few drops of any of them to your shampoo or conditioner while shampooing, and you will notice growth dynamics in a month.
6. Onion mask for hair is the most effective method, designed for growth and strengthening. However, not everyone can apply it, due to its characteristic smell. However, all means are good on the way to your beauty, try it.